An aerial view of Morristown’s Class A Headquarters Plaza Office/Retail/Hotel complex and the North Tower where Symphony Virtual Office Services are located on three floors.
Symphony Virtual Office Services in Morristown, NJ is quickly accessible by road, rail, and air.
Morristown is highway accessible from I-287, I-80,
I-78, NJ 24, the NJ Turnpike and GS Parkway.
For driving with GPS, enter 43 Speedwell Ave, Morristown, NJ.
Newark Liberty Airport is 22 miles away and Morristown Airport is 4 miles away. For Morristown Airport, use MMU.
Morristown Station is a short walk from the Center. See NJ Transit for information.
Morristown, New Jersey
Fully Serviced Workplace with an
Symphony Virtual Offices are located on the top floors of one of NJ’s most complete office complexes, Headquarters Plaza. Headquarters Plaza is situated in the very center of Morristown, just off the historic Green.
Morristown has been the center of commerce for Morris County for over 200 years and remains at the crossroads of all major routes in western New Jersey. Morristown retains its small town friendliness and vibrant downtown area making an exceptional work and meeting environment.
The integrated Morristown Hyatt Regency Hotel and numerous amenities within the complex make a complete work environment, ideal for both local and out of town visitors.
Amenities Available Within the Headquarters Plaza Complex
- Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Complete 40,000 sq. ft. Fitness Center
- Plentiful Underground Parking
- Food Court
- Retail Operations
- Numerous Award Winning Restaurants
- Child Care Center
- Hertz Rental Cars
- And More
Amenities Available a Short Walk from Symphony Virtual Offices
The unique downtown location of Symphony Virtual Offices in Morristown offers nearly every conceivable transportation, retail or food option. Consider:
- A nine minute walk to the NJ Transit Morristown station with direct train service to midtown Manhattan, Newark, and the Airport
- A five minute walk to the County Courthouse and Government Complex
- Over 30 eating places, from Afghan to Zeppoles, all within walking distance for lunch
- Over 15 banks and financial institutions close enough they may even come to you.
- National and local retailers and service businesses
- Major new housing complexes only blocks away
- Theaters, libraries, post offices and much more...
Class A building features and interiors are found throughout the complex
Numerous self service and gourmet food options are all within the complex
The integrated first class Morristown Hyatt Regency Hotel
On-site amenities include a fully equipped fitness center
Historic Downtown Morristown: Voted NJ's "Best Town"
With Everything Only A Short Walk From Symphony Offices